Zumba Workouts For BeginnersSeptember 10, 2019
Zumba Workouts is a combination of dance and Workout. It is also known as Dance Workouts and it’s one of the most popular exercise classes on Earth. Though it’s a dance workout but to perform this workout no dance lessons are required.
This the kind of workout that Strengthens your core, burns your fat and develops your flexibility. It is also said that burns more calories than kickboxing or step aerobics.
Muscles Targeted by Zumba Workouts:
Nearly all the big muscle groups in our bodies are targeted by this Workout. But the muscles which get mostly worked upon by this workout are the Core, Arms, Glutes, Legs & Back. The back muscles are not worked upon that much but the arms, legs and glutes are worked upon quite a lot.
Actually, you will be able to feel the fat burning in these areas while performing this workout. There are various kinds of Zumba Workouts like the Aqua Zumba workout, Zumba Toning which uses weights for strength training.
There aren’t any specific Zumba workouts. But there are few steps that the beginners can perform. These steps are quite necessary and you can intermix one exercise with the other and move around in some dance tracks. The steps are.
- Cool down.
Well, these are the few basic steps that you need to learn and then you can intermix these to dance on your own. You can choose any song you want but here are few songs that would be quite good for you are choosing Zumba workouts.
- Zumba – Don Omar
- Limbo – Daddy Yankee
- La Excelencia – Salsa Dura
- Eyes Like Yours – Shakira
- Starships – Nicki Minaj
- Pause – Pitbull
- S & M – Rihanna
- Zamba Zumba – Zumba Fitness
- Oh My God – Ida Maria
- The Wedding Samba – Edmundo Ros
- Sexy and I Know It – LMFAO
Benefits of Zumba Fitness:
Zumba Workouts have quite a lot of benefits. Well, here are a few benefits worth mentioning.
- First of all, it’s fun and you can learn dancing without feeling shy.
- Weight loss is quite easy as you can burn quite a lot of calories within an hour.
- These workouts make you feel happy as the release endorphins that provides you with a positive vibe.
- Tones your entire body as this workout thoroughly tires some of your major muscles.
- Its also a great stress buster as this will drain out all of the stress that you acquire throughout the day.
So, that’s it. We hope that these would be of help to you.